Fans

Friday, December 11, 2009

A Symphony of Darkness

Hi, I am AJ Bentley and I created the "A Symphony of Darkness" universe. After great demand from my friends and family (especially my wife, she can be tough!), I have finally decided to release ASoD - Act 1 "Prelude to Destruction" to the world. I'll be honest though, I'm scared ****less about the whole thing and what people will think about my work.

About ASoD:
"A Symphony of Darkness" was a short story I wrote when I was sixteen. I have worked on it off and on through out the years. It has been both a pleasure and a serious pain.
"A Symphony of Darkness" is a fantasy story based in modern times. It is a world similar to ours but vastly different all the same.
The story centers about a young man named Logan Youngblood and his closest friends who are the only family he has. Logan struggles with the death of his older brother as well as the darker feelings within himself that seem to be taking over his heart. When an old enemy rises anew, the spiritual battle within his heart and soul rages to new heights. Which ever side within him takes over will decide the fate of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment